Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:12497 Applications:921 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:178
EY - Senior Consultant - Urban Development - Government Advisory (7-14 yrs)
Project Location: Base location shall be Delhi while candidate shall be responsible to assist Team Leader to manage project execution in all 30 districts and 114 Urban Local Bodies. 70% of the time shall be spent in travelling to Bhubaneshwar and other locations in Odisha as required.
- Master's degree in Planning or Engineering or Management or Environment from a reputed University
- Minimum 7 years work experience overall experience with management consulting firm or experience of working in the development sector
- Experience of working directly with government department covering :
a. Atleast 2 years experience as lead/ co-lead driving cross functional teams
b. Atleast 1 year of experience in water or waste water infrastructure building
- Candidates with experience of working with Urban Government departments shall be preferred but is not a mandatory requirement
Job Description :
- Leading the discussions with representatives from donor agencies, Technical Support Units and Project Management Units in other states and the union, Government of Odisha including but not limited to Housing & Urban Development Department, Odisha Water Supply & Sewerage Board and Municipal Corporations, Public Health Engineering Organization, Municipalities and NACs
- Overall tracking and cohesive movement on the program and focus on objectives
- Bring leading practices and handhold team members to implement the same
- Ensure project deliverables are completed within set timelines and are of good quality and aligned to the project objectives and outcomes.
- Support the team lead to conduct internal project reviews and update on the progress
- Prepare status update reports and work products for government and internal requirements
- Travel to project locations as per requirements of the program and guide TSU members
- Review and provide critical feedback on documents and deliverables
- Prepare plan and modules required for capacity building of government and relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct capacity building, community engagement and communication activities along with subject matter experts in the TSU and provide inputs.
- Build relevant local partnerships to sustain FSSM in the state
- Lead the internal contracting, quality and risk management processes and internal compliances
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors, project partners and agencies with aligned interventions in Odisha
- Billing, invoicing and revenue booking on the internal portals
- Assist in preparation of concept notes, pitch presentations and proposals
- Support in practice level initiatives
- Assist on other projects as required from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.