Human Resource Associate at EY
Views:1214 Applications:284 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
EY - Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services (1-4 yrs)
EY - Senior Consultant - People Advisory Services (FS)
As a member of the PAS team focused on HR and business performance, you will join a talented group of professionals that help support the design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures, improve HR process efficiency, manage people risks, support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state, and advise organizations on a range of challenges that are associated with a merger, acquisition, divestiture and/or carve-out.
Our key capabilities include:
- Organizational Change Management
- Organizational Design
- HR Operating & Delivery Model
- HR Process Efficiency & Policy
Your key responsibilities :
As a Senior Consultant, you will be a key resource on business transformation projects. In this role, you should be able to deliver quality client service, analyze complex problems and deliver insightful solutions. You will also be expected to have excellent communication skills, integrate into new teams and rapidly establish relationships.
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities (Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions) and take a practical/business driven approach to solving complex client challenges
- Be up to date with key technical and functional skills, and industry trends
- Be able to influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/or decisions
- Take a practical approach to solving issues and gaining client agreement
- Encourage and facilitate collaboration amongst team members, and promote an inclusive working environment
- Be able to identify and help manage any potential issues and risks during a client assignment
- Contribute to business development and client pursuit activities, by preparing proposals, presentations for potential clients and thought leadership brochures
- Identify and flag any follow-on engagement opportunities
- Support and lead certain engagement activities from planning through to implementation
Skills and attributes for success :
- Excellent managerial, organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Experience in Organizational Change Management, Organizational Design, HR Operating & Delivery Model, HR Process Efficiency & Policy and Transactions
To qualify for the role you must have :
- Post graduate degree or equivalent with a specialization in Human Resources (India or abroad) from a Tier 1 Institute.
- 1 - 4 years of experience in HR role (recruitment, organization structuring, manpower planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, performance management etc.)
- Relevant professional experience, including for example previous work with a global management consultancy firm, niche consultancy or performed an in-house role in which you gained exposure to a large-scale project(s)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.