Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:29002 Applications:4342 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4244
EY - Senior Consultant - Government Advisory - Agriculture Sector (5-10 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Agriculture
EY is looking to hire Consultants in the field of strategic consulting, process reengineering, process improvement. Experience of working in these solutions in Agriculture would be an added advantage. They will be involved in helping clients with process reengineering, program management, offering high end customized solutions and building relationship with the client.
- Lead, organize and execute assigned projects on behalf of clients according to client's utmost satisfaction
- Understand existing government systems in the agriculture ecosystem of UP and suggest process re-engineering
- Analyse and interpret processes and data, find inefficiencies and design process maps for strengthening the same.
- Focus on building strong relationships with the client and allied agencies and other stakeholders and EY partners
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to client's wishes, capabilities and limitations
- Strong command in Ms Office for generating quality client reports and deliverables.
- Proven experience in working with Government clients
- Experience in leading small teams.
- Wide understanding of the Government landscape, national and state run schemes and initiatives
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills
- Masters in relevant field with corresponding work experience
- Should have experience of developing / implementing / coordinating the implementation of gender responsive interventions in the field of agriculture / nutrition
- Should have experience of designing gender-related capacity development and institutional strengthening of the state machinery and beneficiaries
- Experience of working in PMU's would be an advantage
- Experience of working in Uttar Pradesh would be an advantage
- Experience of working with international funding organizations would be an advantage
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.