EY - Senior Consultant - FSRM - Quants (6-10 yrs)
FSRM-Quants - Senior Consultant
As a Senior Consultant, you'll actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
The Opportunity :
- The role is to be parts of team ; on engagements will depend on the size of the engagement.
- You'll be expected to anticipate and identify risks and escalate any issues as appropriate.
- You'll help to create a positive learning culture, coach and counsel junior team members and help them to develop.
Your client responsibilities :
- Participate in Market Risk / Credit Risk engagements - iBOR, ECL Modelling etc.
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationships within Ernst & Young Advisory Services and with other services across the organization
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications-Internal :
Technical skills requirements : Internal Audit & Risk Management.
- A Master's degree in Quantitative Finance, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant science disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Market Risk Management role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Market Risk and XVA, experience working with both Vanilla and Exotic products.
- Experience applying risk metrics (VaR and Stress-testing)
- Proven track record working within the Capital Markets and products.
- Experience working with FRTB/Libor/iBOR, in particular the decommission of its models/framework
- Previous background covering valuation models, with the ability to apply your knowledge to the business
- Capital management (regulatory capital, ICAAP and economic capital)
- Impairment modelling, management and forecasting
- Focus areas the existing and IFRS 9 accounting standards, asset quality (provisioning adequacy) assessment.
- Credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, scorecards)
- Good understanding of the Basel II and III (CRD IV requirements) credit risk regulatory framework
- RWA calculation under Basel 2 & 3 Focus areas (governance, policy, process and control)
- Stress testing and scenario analysis
- Credit risk data and systems
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.