EY - Senior Business Analyst - Transformation Reengineering - Media & Telecommunications Sector - MENA Region (5-10 yrs)
MENA Senior Business Analyst - Transformation Re- engineering Media & Telecommunications
EY Global Delivery Services EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities,
- Customer/User experience transformation plan, Merger Transformation
- Design Target operating model design and Business process reengineering
- Current and future state assessment and gap analysis, road map, market analysis, benchmarking analysis, recommendations for transformation from 'As-Is' state to 'to-be state'
- Design and revamp existing enterprise departments/policies/ procedures related to customers/users for improved efficiency, service quality and customer satisfaction improvement
- Sales organization structure, Customer segments and sales channels, alignment of business and sales strategy
- Customer Marketing capabilities such as Channel management, products and service management, customer insights
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines; must be able to analyse and prioritize assignments.
- Should have worked on capacity of consultant in transformation and optimization assignments in Industries like GPS, RHC, Sports and Media, Energy, Oil & Gas, Telecom, Telecommunications and Media will be valuable for the role.
- Good Research skills, report writing skills and exposure to analytics and various research tools will be a necessary expectation of this role.
- Exposure or experience in Digital solutions in Customer/User centric programs/ functions will be an added advantage.
- Process compliance/timely reporting of facts & figures.
- Have good fundamental understanding of PI Customer domain and functioning
Candidate Profile :
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication will be critical
- Have to extensively travel for client engagements and discussion particularly in Middle east
- Project Management experience would be an added advantage
- Ability to support on work streams and effectively help the team manage projects, influence stakeholder/participants/contributors, manage expectation and deliver quality is essential
- Right attitude to understand and align organizational goals and priorities and assist in implementation of strategic initiatives
Other Details :
- Collaborate with other competencies and ensure Organizational goals and priorities are achieved as a team
- Work closely and build strong relationship with stakeholders in Middle East region and assist in expanding the GDS Advisory service offerings in the wider region
- Develops deep expertise in specialized research tools, databases and sources; may focus on specific digital and disruptive technologies (e.g. Blockchain, IoT, Artificial Intelligence etc.)
- Willing to work on Sunday to Thursday working week and support MENA timings (11AM - 8.30 PM), as preferred