Assistant Manager- Talent Acquisition at EY
Views:3681 Applications:718 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
EY - Senior Associate - Lead Advisory - Corporate Finance/Investment Banking - Infrastructure (3-6 yrs)
Senior Associate- Lead Advisory (Corporate Finance / Investment Banking)
The Lead Advisory team is a business unit within the Transaction Advisory Services practice. This team partners with clients to identify the best opportunities and assists them in choosing and consummating the right transactions for their business success. With a dedicated team of professionals in our Lead Advisory business, we offer comprehensive and integrated solutions to our clients, and assist them in aligning their transaction and business strategy to drive shareholder value and stay ahead of competition.
This team provides specialist lead advisory services on the following:
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Joint Ventures/Strategic Alliances
- Capital raising
- Capital Markets
- Corporate Restructuring
EY is looking for Senior Associates in the Lead Advisory team. Within the Lead Advisory Group, this specific opportunity is within the Infrastructure team comprising sub-sectors such as Roads & Highways, Power (including Renewable Energy), Ports, Railways with India geography focus.
Your key responsibilities
Role: Execution of PE, M&A, Structured debt, Corporate Finance transactions in Infrastructure. Client facing role with interactions at client's C-suite level.
- Preparation of financial model
- Preparation of investment dockets (Info memo, deal collaterals, term sheets) for transactions
- Investment appraisal, valuation and financial analysis
- Negotiations on valuation, termsheets and binding agreements
- Activities as necessary for deal closures (e.g. responding to investor queries, supporting in preparation of investment thesis)
- Managing due diligence processes, objection handling
- Preparing Pitch-book and support in identification, origination and execution of deals
- In depth research covering Infrastructure sectors from commercial & financing point of view
Skills and attributes for success
- Have exposure to M&A or capital raises in the relevant sectors.
- Be well aware of the rules and regulations that apply to M&A deals or should have done extensive research in a couple of sectors and more specifically Infrastructure.
- Have good working experience of financial modeling, valuation analysis preparation of information memorandum and pitches. Experience on live mandates and deal closure will be preferred.
To qualify for the role you must have
- CA or MBA (preferably from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- 3-5 years of relevant post qualification experience in an investment bank Private Equity/ Corporate Finance Advisory/Debt syndication/Debt appraisal - preferably in Infrastructure. Sector.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with:
- Investment banks (being part of Infrastructure sector focused would be preferable but not mandatory)
- Strategy/ Corporate Finance teams of large corporates (Infrastructure sector)
- Private equity / venture capital firms
- Debt Syndication/ Debt appraisal
Ideally you will also have
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling is necessary. Good Presentation preparation and delivery skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.