EY - Senior Analyst - ITS Advisory - CA (3-8 yrs)
To qualify for the role you must have
- Chartered Accountant qualified
- Any Additional Degree/ Diploma/Specialization in fields related to Financial Services Sector/Tax/International Taxation
- 3-7 Years of International tax and/or corporate taxation experience in an International tax advisory practice in a client facing role and corporate taxation.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
- Proficient using MS Office tools specifically Powerpoint, WORD, EXCEL and Advance Excel.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Experienced in demonstrating project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills and focus on quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent transaction structuring and report writing skills with an aptitude to highlight the tax issues and sensitize the clients on the same
- Knowledge of International tax concepts such as tax treaty, BEPS, MLI etc.
- Excellent client management skills
Your key responsibilities
- Delivering projects consistently by applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools and with respect to turnaround, quality and handling workflow distribution.
- Working as single point of contact on engagements for users/clients regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
- Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement appropriate modifications to process
- Instill EY culture at the individual level
- Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to the reporting Managers
- Exhibit inclusive behaviour in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
- Help define learning gaps and work with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge the learning gap
- Setting strategy for how work is assigned and performed under the guidance of the reporting Manager.
- Works with resource manager to ensure the strategy is met
What we offer
At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.