Associate Consultant at Ernst and Young
Views:30 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Senior Analyst - IT Controls (5-7 yrs)
Company : General Mills
Employment type: Contract
Duration: 3 Months
Sr Analyst- IT Controls will be responsible for performing annual risk assessment and control design, work with internal and external auditors to resolve deficiencies, also SOX testing for IT and help coordinate the KPMG audit.
Responsible to work closely with Internal Controls IT Risk Lead and Head Global Internal Controls to handle Sarbanes Oxley regulatory testing within Corporate Deadlines. Allocate/Review/Supervise SOX testing done by business teams and help them draw conclusions. In case of "Ineffective" testing ensure to have remediation plan and work with IT Business Teams to close the gap.
90% - IT Controls - Global Support
- Assist IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead in ensuring a superior IT control environment throughout our global operations
- Assist/Lead, IT Controls Lead in US and Global Internal Control lead annual risk assessment process for IT processes to ensure that key IT risks are properly mitigated by effectively designed internal controls
- Strictly apply SOX methodology in IT Application Control testing
- Along with IT Controls Lead responsible for SOX Program for IT globally
- Assist/Lead in coordination of annual external IT audit process with external auditors
- Work and influence IT business teams personnel including senior executives in IT Team to resolve internal and external audit findings in a timely manner.
- Lead governance of risk assessment and control design of segregation of duties (SAP GRC)
- Stay abreast of new developments and maintain an understanding of leading practices in IT technology, accounting regulations, governmental regulations or internal control procedures.
- Lead Ad hoc projects related to IT controls (process improvements, efficiencies, RPA/AI Strategy etc.)
10% - Process Controls/SOX Testing
- Evaluate existing internal control documentation, test current processes and procedures and provide recommendations.
- identifying and building solutions to mitigate financial, risk
- Assist in interfacing and coordinating audits and reviews with General Mills Internal and External Auditors
- Lead efforts to identify and pursue ongoing process improvements
Specific Job Experience or Skills Needed
- B.A. or B.E degree in Accounting or Finance (MBA/CA) or IT CISA or equivalent certification in IT Risk
- 5-7 years of experience in IT audit, preferably with a Big 4 firm or multinational company. Flavor of process audits is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of IT auditing techniques and IT control processes (change management, systems development life cycle, information security, IT operations, etc.)
- Strong IT Risk Management requirements and frameworks, including SOX, COBIT, and COSO, (more than just SOX experience)
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities concurrently, and complete projects on schedule with a high degree of accuracy