Recruitment Team at EY Consulting
Views:2262 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
EY - SAP BW Role - SQL (5-16 yrs)
- ETL Architects who will have good hands-on experience in SQL, workings of relational databases such as SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Expert in ETL tools like SAS, Datastage, Informatica etc..
- He/She should have 5+ years of experience on ETL tools and in full lifecycle development of Data warehouses
- The candidate will be responsible for complete software lifecycle involvement from initial specification through release and implementation.
- Hands-on experience, in data modeling, including experience with logical and physical data modelling.
- Design, build and deploy effective SSIS packages
- Must have Knowledge on Query performance optimization and Performance tuning of ETL processes
- Develop ETL code as per the technical specifications and business requirements according to the established designs
- Candidate should have the ability to work and deliver in a very high paced environment with limited information at times to support business needs
- Experience designing and building complete ETL processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
- Creating and maintaining data definitions, data models, query optimization and OLAP tools is required
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.