EY - Resource Management Hub Manager (6-12 yrs)
- Resource planning and Deployment of resources to projects based on their skills, previous experience, availability, or project budget.
- Capacity Planning to make sure that the resources have enough capacity to deliver upcoming projects.
- Cross Functional/Cross Service utilisation of resources depending on the availability/capacity of skilled resources
- Managing Skill Matrix of resources and guiding them to enhancing their skills as per the current market requirement and updates
- Effective Bench Management
- Regular interaction with On-shore clients regarding various activities which is part of day to day activities
- Manage Onshore/Off-Shore Transformation RM projects, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Ensure all the RM tasks are delivered as per committed deadlines (SLA/KPIs)
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time tasks
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
- Creates value to clients independently- bringing excellent RM and change management skills and past client experiences
- Deploys best practice knowledge and techniques when undertaking work
- Performs rapid assessment of current landscape for clients and can provide insights around hypotheses and solutions
- Acts as a coach to client staff to support embedding capability
- Develops and manages knowledge for use across internal projects and the EY communities.
- Timely interaction with the counselees to discuss their performance
Skills and attributes for success:
- Be proficient in MS Project/Word/PowerPoint/Excel - working knowledge of MS office
- Knowledge in Data Visualisation tools would be an added advantage
- Exceptional communication skills - both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting EM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various on-shore/Off-shore Transformation Projects.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate / MBA (HR) with 9-12 years of overall experience with 7-9 years of relevant experience in resource management, scheduling and staffing concepts.
- Exposure of short term and long-term resource planning would be an added advantage.
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.