Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:1443 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EY - Project Manager - MSME Domain (10-15 yrs)
EY- Project Manager- MSME
EY is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for project delivery, team management, client relationship management, and business development support in the MSME domain for Government and Public Sector clients.
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Ownership of all allocated tasks by applying project management framework for their effective delivery
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations or solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it out
- Effective governance and controls (reporting, budget, risk and issue management
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing development projects preferably in MSME domain
- At least minimum 3 years in experience in Program implementation in a leadership role.
- Preferred work experience in the State in managing and leading government Program.
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate degree in economics/social sciences/public administration/ Masters/Post graduate diploma in business management from national/ international premier institutes
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.