EY - Project Management Expert - Fashion Technology (5-10 yrs)
Bachelor Degree in Fashion Technology /Design with minimum 5 years post - qualification experience in Handloom/Handicraft/Sericulture sector.
- Providing tailored advice on individual pieces, whole outfits, colors, styles, and fabrics that will suit the customer's preferences, style, body type, and price range, as well as the occasion they're dressing for.
- Preparation of strategy for increasing Sales of merchandise
- Assisting the client in remaining up-to-date with current fashion trends and principles.
- Updating portfolio of looks and trends to reflect seasonal fashion changes and to develop new outfits and recommendations for clients.
- Generating and pursuing leads to grow client base.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.