EY - Project Management Expert (5-10 yrs)
Full time MBA having minimum 5 years Post qualification experience of which minimum 3 years should be with Department of Industries State/ Government Industrial undertakings/ Industrial authority/Any related Industrial ministry or organisation of State/Central Government/UT
- Compliance of State Business Reform Action as released by DPIIT and all tasks related to Ease of Doing Business.
- Work with the State Government to disseminate understanding of the reform action points, conduct workshops with district level officials and prepare a work plan for utilization of online systems developed by the State.
- Assist line departments for reforms as specified under BRAP recommendations as specified from time to time.
- Assist in organizing meetings, seminars and stakeholder consultations etc.
- To prepare presentations and briefs on various aspects related to ease of doing business.
- Support development of promotional material required for creating awareness about EoDB among investors and Government Departments through workshops, field visits,brochure, signboard etc.
- Training need assessment and training as required for the new and emerging regulatory/EoDB scenario.
- Compliance of DPIIT mandate of reducing Cost of Doing business.
- Comparative study of cost of doing business in all Indian State & making recommendations accordingly.
- Study of all rules/regulation/policies in order to reduce compliance burden & making recommendations accordingly.
- Define Strategies and follow up mechanism to attract investors from India and specific countries for designated investment regions in Jharkhand, for focus sectors in the State.
- Preparation of content for promotional materials and marketing collaterals such as sector profiles, region profiles, Jharkhand competitiveness profile, investor guide for Jharkhand, project profiles, industrial corridors and profiles on key clusters.
- Conduct research on a continual basis to identify potential target companies who are looking to invest and expand in the region and who should be targeted to promote Jharkhand.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.