EY - Product Manager (4-9 yrs)
We are hiring Product Manager (mandate experience in Gaming Industry) for one of our client.
- Hands on experience in to game economy design, feature design and sql.
- Work directly with founders to monitor, measure, and report overall business performance metrics to shareholders and employees
- Collaborate with Game Development teams to Create/discover new levers, channels and strategies to grow Bombay Play's user base and revenues.
- Think outside the box and closely watch strategies across the app ecosystem
- Be a leader in soft launching our apps, monitoring key performance indicators such as user engagement and feature funnels.
- Identify and analyse best practices for optimisation and feature implementation
- Exhibit sound product judgment to influence the roadmap of several games
- Drive user and competitive research to uncover user segments and identify player needs and product value propositions that resonate with discreet audience segments
- 4+ years of experience in Gaming Industry as Product Manager.
- Outstanding written, oral, and organizational ability
- Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross functionally
- Love for games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done