Assistant Manager at Ernst & Youngs
Views:785 Applications:153 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
EY - Product Governance Manager (8-15 yrs)
Role Purpose :
The role holder is responsible for the management, oversight and application of the Wholesale BRR Product Governance Framework. Principle elements of the Framework include: ongoing management and application of the Product Lifecycle process, validity and recertification of the CMB Global Product Inventory, oversight of product demise and CMB Backbook, and defining and embedding of Product Management Accountabilities
The role holder will also actively engage and guide Wholesale Regional/Major Countries Product Governance functions and Global Product Providers (GPS, GTRF, Group Insurance, AMG, Lending & Transaction Management, GB, Issuer Services and Markets' ) to implement the minimum set of Wholesale Product Governance requirements.
In addition, she/he will also be responsible for interacting with multiple Stakeholders and Support Functions (e.g. Risk, FCC, Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk, WMRC, BRCM, CMB Chief Commercial Office, etc.).
The role holder must be able to effectively operate across a matrix organisation - multi business/product/geography and segment.
Required Keyskills :
1. Strong understanding of Wholesale banking / commercial banking products
2. Understanding of regulatory norms applicable to these products
3. Has been involved in new product / process approval
4. Has experience in conducting compliance risk assessment, product / process reviews vis- vis regulatory requirements
5. Candidates will be part of compliance function, Operational risk or control function
6. Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.