EY - PI Strategy Senior - Business Strategy (4-5 yrs)
Roles and responsibilities :
- Support the delivery of strategy-related engagements with a focus in areas of business strategy formulation and planning, financial analysis, data analytics & business case development, primary and secondary research, organisation and operating model design, digital, innovation, rapid profit transformation, enterprise cost reduction, digital strategy formulation etc.
- Exhibit a structured approach to problem solving and working knowledge of issues based consulting
- Exhibit proficiency in responding to inbound research inquires for quick turnaround exploring and monitoring market trends
- Contribute to proposal development and business development initiatives under direction of Manager
- Manage day to day relationship and operating rhythm with the strategy competencies across EY regions to understand their business and client delivery requirements and deliver on expectations
- Assume accountability for delivering exceptional quality artefacts that align with business and client requirements
- Focus on building capability in the team as well as building strong relationships among GDS strategy and other country strategy teams
Key skills :
The candidate is expected to have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in the following functional areas:
- Proficient in MS Excel based modelling, with intermediate to advanced financial modelling acumen to support and develop quantitative models
- Excellent research and benchmarking skills with experience of working on research & financial databases and developing structured research documents, summaries, and analysis reports
- Sectors in focus include CPG, Retail, Financial Services, Energy, TMT
- Proficient in conducting financial analyses and reasonable understanding of macroeconomic trends and ability to create a quick PoV on the company performance
- Exceptional analytical and report writing skills, and proficient in using PowerPoint to present complex data visually
- Strong structured problem solving and analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Knowledge and proficiency in VBA (Visual Basic for Applications), Tableau, understanding of statistical methods with experience in statistical tools such as R, SPSS would be an added advantage
Education and experience :
- MBA or equivalent (Post Graduate Diploma) from a top tier B-School/ or reputed university with a bachelor's degree in engineering or finance
- The candidate must have worked in strategic engagements either with corporate strategy teams or in consulting firms.
- Experience in client facing consulting roles is not mandatory but highly desirable
- Acumen for stakeholder management with ability to work with a diverse range of teams from various geographies
- Certifications in MS excel modelling, statistical and data visualization tools would be an added advantage
- Hands on experience with financial databases such as Capital IQ, Bloomberg, S&P, FactSet
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.