EY - Oracle Financials Consultant/Senior Consultant - MENA FAAS ERP (5-10 yrs)
EY- Oracle Financials Consultant - MENA FAAS ERP(Oracle) - Senior Consultant
As part of our GDS MENA ERP team, you will need to perform various Oracle Financials Implementation & Support activities, such as post go live implementation support, enhancements requirements study and its implementation support and implementation activities.
We're looking for Senior Consultant with expertise in Oracle EBS/Fusion Financials to join the group of our Oracle ERP Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of our service offering.
- Requirements gathering and documentation using AIM / OUM or other prescribed methodologies.
- Should be able to interpret functional requirements from onsite and able to deliver and design it from offshore.
- Participate in design reviews and discussions and design module specific solution in the context of the integrated Oracle financial applications.
- Implementing the Oracle Financials and its integrated solutions along with identifying, validating, and interpreting customer requirements.
- Capable of handling Solution Design /Functional Fit-Gap /Training/Testing sessions.
- Assist business user during CRPs/SITs/UATs.
- Prepare quality deliverables.
- Prepare test scripts and test cases & conduct trainings.
- Identifying issues and bringing out temporary, work-around solutions.
- Troubleshooting in order to analyse, investigate, and solve issues of the software.
- Documenting functional designs, various system test cases, and results.
- Identifying and proposing system enhancements in the organization.
- Providing consultancy on the existing projects, as well as new implementations.
- Providing user support as per the requirements.
- Maintenance and enhancements to existing Oracle Financial modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables,
Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
- Map client requirements against Oracle Fusion Financial Modules like General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts
Receivables, Fixed Assets and Cash Management.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Good understanding of Oracle EBS/Fusion Implementation & Support methodology
- Oracle EBS/Fusion Financials Implementation and Support experience.
- Oracle Financials integration with other Oracle Modules.
- Conducted different kinds of continuity exercises and tests
- Ability to do research on resilience independently and as a team
- Mentor and guide the team
- Ability to conduct training for audience ranging from end user to top management
- Manage project and ensure quality of deliverables
- Must have flair in understanding new technologies
- Project management skills, inspiring teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.