Talent Acquisition Specialist at EY India
Views:686 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
EY - Maritime Sector Expert - Government & Public Sector (5-10 yrs)
EY India is looking for a Maritime Sector Specialist for its one of the Government and Public Sector Advisory projects in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Minimum 5-10 Years of experience
- Should have at least 5 years of experience in consulting in the maritime sector, marketing & and outreach, strategy development, and PMU setup for government clients.
- Experience of working on development of maritime cluster or any innovative idea for development of maritime sector would be an added advantage.
- Relevant Masters Degree from a recognized University/ Institution
Skills and attributes for success:
- Develop a portfolio of business by focusing on high impact opportunities.
- Build valued relationships with clients & internal peers.
- Responsible for overall client service delivery in accordance with EY quality guidelines & methodologies.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Manage accounts on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, and counsels; and develop junior team members.
Ideally you'll also have:
- Good interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning and analytical skills
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime002E
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.