Assistant Manager at EY
Views:2254 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:102
EY - Manager - Financial Services Regulatory (7-15 yrs)
Manager Financial Services Regulatory, Mumbai
Manager - Financial Services Regulatory
- Evaluating and analysing the compliance affairs of an organization that would support in advocating the risk associated
- Evaluating and analyzing the regulations applicable to financial services players (being banks, non-banking finance companies, payment system operators, etc.) and assist with various applications, filings and compliances
- Should be able to write/ review compliance policies and assist with due diligence for financial service players
- Formulate a Compliance Calendar/ Compliance Check Tool and assist with monitoring the same
- Has had interactions with the RBI / SEBI and successfully concluded audits
- Should have a good understanding of the RBI regulations
- Has had interactions with the RBI and successfully concluded RBI audits
- Managing and mentoring team members
The team :
What working at EY offers?
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. Additionally we offer
- The opportunity to manage a portfolio of talent within a designated service line
- A collaborative environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
- Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training
- An excellent team of senior colleagues, dedicated to managing and varying your workload
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.