EY - Manager/Assistant Director - Growth Acceleration Group (6-12 yrs)
Job Description -
Assistant Director / Manager
The individual will be responsible for providing strategic and account management support to geographical leaders and acts as a primary interface between GDS and Regional Leadership. It's a multifaceted senior leadership support role that involves driving and managing our user centricity agenda.
Your key responsibilities:
- Working collaboratively with GDS, GAG and Regional leadership in developing and implementing the GDS strategy for all market segments, across service lines and enablement functions
- Responsible for building a comprehensive understanding of the users business, GDS usage metrics, value proposition, relationship matrix, operating model, business priorities, opportunities, growth drivers, and inhibitors
- Identify critical User decision makers/influencers/stakeholders to build high-impact relationships through a strong understanding of their needs, expectations, perceptions and key business imperatives
- Create and help drive user specific go-to-market strategies - both strategic and tactical - designed to grow GDS adoption in the region. Ensure robust pipeline management across regions, drive project management discipline, and work in collaboration with service lines/functions to effectively implement demand growth in the regions
- Collaborate with reporting/business analytics function to deliver insightful reporting, improve data integrity and management, and utilize analytics to help the leadership team evaluate and drive business performance
- Support monthly/quarterly business reviews with the Account leaders and SL/CBS regional teams
- Strongly represent GDS and its Users and their best interests with confidence through deep knowledge of Users- business needs, industry expertise, personal self-awareness and a balanced approach that recognizes that business relationships are built on trust and connection
- Fulfill a lead role in managing virtual/in-person User events by co-developing agenda-based approach with internal and external leadership, and then, facilitating discussions that identifies and then explore agreed-upon objectives
- Conceptualize and then deliver customized business solutions, presentations and business collaterals that conveys progressive value proposition to key decision makes and stakeholders
- Work closely with GDS account leader(s) to strategize and plan a customized approach to the account, integrating User needs with GDS- capabilities, experience and expertise
- Effectively leverage EY GDS proprietary Value Discovery frameworks, tools and enablers (such as GDS Navigator) to pitch/present strategic conversations and support program management of the execution of GDS- account- and region-specific priorities and objectives
- Confidently assume the role of a reliable, solution-centered, User-focused, go-to strategic advisor willing to provide high level advice, support and assistance
Skills and attributes for success
Analytical/Decision Making Responsibilities -
- Liaise closely with GDS client service and enablement functions ensuring identified opportunities are being pursued aggressively and deliverables meet the highest internal and external standards and expectations
- Identify and resolve operational issues that might arise by finding creative solutions to eliminate issues and other challenges that might otherwise impede the objectives of the team, GDS or the User
- Leverage excellent analytical skills to identify and then deeply understand any business issues/challenges, thereby driving smart decisions
- Consistently reinforce the GDS- value proposition as appropriate using effective communication skills and a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest for our clients, Users and key stakeholders.
To qualify for the role, you must have
Knowledge and Functional Skills Requirements -
- Be strategic, keeping in mind the Users key objectives and how best to marshal resources necessary to meet them
- Strong relationship management and team orientation skills; ability to lead, execute gravitas and influence others in a cross-functional environment.
- Must possess excellent listening, oral, written, presentation, communication and negotiating skills
- Strong project management skills facilitating culturally-diverse teams across service lines and functions
- Proactively identify and help mitigate risks and issues
- Be comfortable interacting with and influencing executive level stakeholders.
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing, heavily matrixed and often virtual environment
- Culturally sensitive, capable of handling interactions with a global mindset
The role is primarily an independent contributor role and individual is required to coach/mentor team members in a cross-functional environment.
Ideally, youll also have
- Experience in key account management, strategic planning & execution, business development including opportunity identification
- In-depth knowledge of professional services and relevant alternative service delivery models.
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. Well introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, were using the finance products, expertise and systems weve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, well make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULL TIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.