EY - Manager - Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (5-8 yrs)
EY-Strategy and Transactions (SaT)- DnA Manager
EY's Data n- Analytics team is a multi-disciplinary technology team delivering client projects and solutions across Data Management, Visualization, Business Analytics and Automation. The assignments cover a wide range of countries and industry sectors.
The opportunity :
We- re looking for a Manager - Data Science, proficient in Machine Learning and Python Programming will be responsible for developing and delivering solutions applying Machine Learning and other Advanced Analytics techniques which will be used to implement the EY SaT mergers and acquisitions methodologies.
Your key responsibilities :
- Develop, Review and implement Solutions applying advanced Data Analytics techniques including but not restricted to Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big Data and Visualization
- Develop and implement Linear and Non-Linear Optimization Models; Present Scenario Analysis
- Troubleshoot, isolate and remediate model errors.
- Work on and manage large to mid-size projects, and ensure smooth service delivery on assigned products, engagements and/or geographies.
- Work with project leaders to analyse resource needs and gaps and devise alternative ways forward.
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Able to work creatively and analytically in a time-limited, problem-solving environment
- Loyal and reliable with high ethical standards
- Flexible, curious and creative, open for new things and able to propose innovative ideas
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team player, open, pleasure to work with and positive in a group dynamic
- Intercultural competence and experience of working in more than one country and/or multi-cultural teams with distributed delivery experience
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously to meet tight deadlines and drive projects to completion - independently with minimal supervision
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Experience of leading teams on Projects focusing on Data Science and Communicating results to clients
- Familiar in implementing solutions in Azure Cloud Framework
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- 8 - 10 years of relevant work experience in developing and implementing Machine Learning Models- experience of deployment in Azure is preferred
- Experience in application of Linear and Non-Linear Regression, Statistics, Time Series Forecasting, Linear and Non-Linear Optimization
- Experience in working with Natural Language Processing Techniques
- Proficient in SQL
- Minimum of 5-8 years of programming in Python
- Experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and principles of product development such as installation, upgrade and namespace management
- Willingness to mentor team members
- Solid analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Ability to think strategically/end-to-end with result-oriented mindset
- Ability to build rapport within the firm and win the trust of the clients
- Willingness to travel extensively and to work on client sites / practice office locations
What we look for :
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of 1400 + professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide.
- Opportunities to work with EY SaT practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers :
- At EY, we- re dedicated to helping our clients, from start- ups to Fortune 500 companies - and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
- You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The apply button will redirect you to an external URL, please apply there as well.