TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:371 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
EY GDS - Supervising Associate - Digital Marketing (7-9 yrs)
Assistant Manager Digital Marketing - Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC)
As a digital marketing specialist, you will be responsible for EY GDS digital presence through impactful strategies, robust media plans, creative and compelling content. Your role will help us build EY GDS as an aspirational workplace amongst the potential talent, showcase our competencies and expand our brand presence. In addition, you will receive opportunities to work on projects end to end where you will define, plan, execute and measure campaign impact.
EY GDS is a global organization that provides you exposure to locations across the globe. You will gain knowledge through these interactions, and there will be multiple project opportunities to work on global projects. You will get all the guidance and tools to create and execute campaigns end to end. You will work with numerous stakeholders across the organization that will offer you visibility across levels. A stimulation and diverse environment to creatively provide solutions to multi-pronged briefs.
Are you a strategic thinker, a highly motivated professional with a go-getter attitude who thrives in a stimulating environment? You will have numerous prospects for learning, development and growth. It's yours to choose. It's yours to build.
Your key responsibilities
Your role will be primarily responsible for establishing and creating awareness for EY GDS in the online space. To do this, you should understand the EY landscape, EY GDS marketing and business goals, and the way of working in a matrixed organization. Based on the pupose and the digital plan, you create and execute paid social and digital campaigns. The campaign should be able to showcase the ROI, higher channel penetration and expansion. In addition, independently be able to handle stakeholders, understand their level of expertise, educate and explain the plan and positively influence their decision making to achieve the overall intent.
Skills and attributes for success :
- 7 to 9 years of experience in successfully executing digital marketing campaigns.
- A zealous provisional who is goal-oriented and willing to go the extra mile to achieve the task at hand.
- Being able to handle multiple stakeholders across departments and levels.
- Be well versed in digital, social media communications trends and techniques and apply those in the EY environment.
- Excellent copywriting, editing and storytelling skills.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications:
- Strong knowledge in SEO, SEM, programmatic, paid ad platforms
- Must have handled large budgeted social media and digital campaigns
- Native level expertise in English to create and curate creative content for social and digital media
- Worked on various campaign measurement tools, social media analytics and digital analytics tools like Randian 6, Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Google analytics, Adobe Analytics, Buzz Sumo, etc.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Worked in or with social media and digital agencies on B2B brands
- Passionate for social media and various digital platforms
- Worked on multiple emerging social networks and digital channels
- Keen to look beyond the obvious creative solutions
- Knowledge of audience segmentation and identification on digital platforms
- Experience in employer branding and recruitment branding campaigns would be a plus
- Experience in managing websites. Proficiency in CMS, AEM platforms would be a plus though not compulsory
What we look for:
- An enterprising person who is creative, decisive and influential amongst the stakeholders
- Decode complex briefs to identify the campaign goal while continuously working towards the long-term vision of the overall EY GDS brand and business needs
- You should be able to work in a fast-phased environment, multi-task, be flexible and prioritize to complete projects in tight timelines compromising on the quality
- Impeccable attention to detail, follow branding guidelines and EY's communication policies
What we offer :
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in delivering the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility so that you can make a meaningful impact your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.