TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:4845 Applications:317 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
EY GDS - Senior Role - Finance & Accounts Operations - CA (14-18 yrs)
About EY :
- EY is a global professional services organization providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services.
- EY is among the world's most attractive employers. It offers opportunities and experiences that bring out the best in its people at work every day. Collaborating with diverse teams across the globe helps our people develop a global mind-set. EY develops outstanding leaders who deliver value to all our stakeholders to meet their strategic corporate objectives.
EY TAS :
- GDS TAS has been one of the fastest growing services, delivering transaction support, transaction tax and capital transformation services to clients around the world.
- GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital.
GDS TAS offers you :
- First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
- Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be a part of market-leading, multi-disciplinary team of about ~1200 professionals, in the only integrated global transaction business worldwide
- Opportunities to work with EY TAS practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
Job description :
The main objective of the role is to achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong working relationships with key business decision-makers, provide guidance/expertise on various valuation engagements, and lead the team towards excellence in service delivery. We work across a variety of industries, including Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Telecom, Hospitality, Financial Services, Entertainment, Food and Beverages, IT and Metals and Mining.
Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Managed F&A operations with large team management experience.
- Understands the due diligence process and has experience in financial analysis, report writing preferable in Banking, Insurance or AMC sector
- Counsel team members on the project on KPIs, key financial drivers,
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new services and talent initiatives
- Measure, monitor and improve client service by guiding team members and driving excellence in service delivery
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Identify, develop and implement best practices in projects
- Assist in negotiating conflicting priorities and expectations
- Provide expert reviews for all projects within the assigned subject
Job Specification :
- Qualification/Experience : Qualified CA (Must Have) with min 14+ years of experience.
- High energy with good people management and project management skills
- Proven experience in interacting with senior management of clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.