TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:9785 Applications:1213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
EY GDS - Senior Leadership Role - Strategy & Operations/Go To Market/Consulting - TAS (14-18 yrs)
EY GDS - Senior Leadership Role - Strategy & Operations/Go-to-Market/Consulting - TAS
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) :
- Our global asset Global Delivery Services (GDS) is EY's shared services organization. It consists of multiple service delivery centers from which Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate to deliver a range of support and services to EY.
- We have an exciting role for you in our Strategy & Operations (Strategy) team within Transaction Advisory Services. In this role you will get an understanding of Commercial due diligence and how it impacts deal valuation during a merger, acquisition or divestiture along with Various projects in the areas of growth strategy, market entry and portfolio optimisation.
- You will be responsible for leading a region including managing client relationships, business development and service delivery. You will manage a team of 75-80 professionals and take ownership of your technical and softer skill development.
- Develops deep and enduring relationships with key customers. Generates ideas for new services and talent initiatives
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise in strategy and operations within target industries. Functional expertise in Growth Strategies and Market entry assessments
- Focus teams on the key priorities while managing several large to medium-size projects
- Identify, develop and implement best practices in projects
- Possess good consulting skills and communication skills
- Knowledge for specific tools used by
- Business /Strategy consultants
- Analytical bent of mind
- MBA from Premier MBA - B school
- 14-16 years of strategy Consulting/Commercial Diligence/Primary Research/ Desk top Research/ Business Valuation & modelling/ and large team management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.