TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1671 Applications:434 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
EY GDS - Senior Associate - Financial Modelling/Equity Research/VBA (3-7 yrs)
EY GDS - Senior Associate - Financial Modelling/Equity Research/VBA
Job Description :
- As part of the Markets team, the Senior Analyst would handle multiple responsibilities by providing operational support for various commercial enablement activities like updating pricing sheets (formulae), creating models using VBA or other automations, Analysis, Delivery management etc. The work experience on costing and pricing, work ethics and attention to detail with focus on quality and timely delivery.
- The role also requires effective communication skills including communication over emails and virtually, aiming to support the business and its leaders, especially Partners and Senior Management, through reporting, data analysis and providing insights.
Essential deliverables and processes include :
- Maintaining and enhancing the GMS Excel based tools.
This will involve :
1) Updating the formulae, while ensuring the models integrity is not comprised,
2) Maintain existing macros or create additional macros in these tools.
- Specifically support the GMS Costing and Pricing Model (CPM), the Solutioning Model Output (SMO), the ROM One Pager, the Bottom Line Impact (BLT), the Technology Solutions Configurator.
- Maintain the macros for cleaning up the cost rate data received from Finance (Mercury and GFIS).
- Working on ad hoc data analysis, mainly in Excel.
Mandatory skills & attributes :
- Excellent reporting and analytical skills Previous experience and proven ability to read, understand and sanitize the data, build reports/dashboards and provide insights from the data, excellent data handling skills, capable of identifying probable areas of automation and implementing them
- Presentation and facilitation skills - Ability to drive meetings, build dashboards/presentations that interpret the data, creating valuable business insights and delivering the message to the stakeholders
- Project coordination Capable of engaging in effectively multiple stakeholders, understanding the objectives of their programs/initiatives
- Work under minimal direction/supervision - Be accountable for projects assigned, take complete ownership and drive projects end to end
- Be responsible for review of deliverables produced by staff as part of quality assurance
- Business acumen and adaptability Capable of quickly understanding the needs of the business, involve in sharing strategic insights and be able to align with changing customer expectations
- Quick learner - Ability to grasp or quickly understand the process, objectives / intricacies of projects and move to delivery mode in a short span
- Process improvement Identify opportunities to optimise the process for quicker TATs, better quality, more insights etc
- Attention to detail - Utmost importance to numbers, formatting etc
- Multi-tasking capability - Effective time management and prioritization
- Excellent Communication - Listening, reading, writing & speaking skills
- Experience working with Business leaders/leadership groups
- MS Office skills: Advanced level experience in Excel reporting & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Data Visualisation tools and ability to build dashboards using Power BI, Tableau.
- Excel Advanced
- PPT Advanced
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
Desired skills :
- Self-motivated towards continuous learning and upskilling
- Strong interpersonal skills - Confidence, maturity & ability to build strong client relationships
- Cultural intelligence - Openness and willingness to think and work beyond own perspectives, awareness of ones own/ others cultures & impact on decisions
- Emotional Intelligence - Showing a level of sensitivity while dealing with others, possess a high emotional quotient and capability to manage one's emotions to adapt to environments
- Solution oriented - Ability to focus on solutions in case of ambiguity /uncertainties and not stuck with the problem
- Display a positive attitude, interest to learn new things, capability to work under pressure and thinking out of the box.