TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:1047 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
EY GDS - Senior Associate - Brand Marketing/Communication/Internal Communication (4-7 yrs)
Are you a strategic communications advisor?
We are looking for a communications professional - with internal engagement experience - to define and execute impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to communicate to our employees. We work hand in hand with our stakeholders to build awareness of the services; to bring our purpose - building a better working world - to life for our people, clients and communities; to engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY and the EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) brand.
We work in a fast-paced, global environment, to deliver integrated marketing and internal communications programs. We are responsible for campaign design and content development for a variety of internal channels to contribute to and lead programs that help EY people understand GDS and enhance our reputation in the market.
We have something for you
We are looking for an experienced communications professional for the GDS Operations and India location communications team who can develop key messages to inform, engage and inspire multiple audiences. You must be able to strategize, execute and deliver internal communications campaigns and be responsible for creating corporate content. You will work with a variety of stakeholders to create engaging communication products. We need someone with expertise in managing all communications channels including but not limited to social media, internal sites and events.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop campaign messaging and provide communications support to GDS Operations functions.
- Facilitate alignment across all GDS centers in India for specific campaigns.
- Partner with BMC leaders to drive the brand, marketing and communication strategy.
- Advise leadership on how to effectively use communications to make an impact with audiences.
- Understand effective use of different channels.
- Use metrics and measurement tools to analyse the impact of various communications; making modifications where necessary.
- Provide support for GDS BMC team initiatives and communications.
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent copy writing and editing skills as well as strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate, team and network across a matrixed organization.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Proven capability to translate the business agenda into high-quality, relevant, audience-centric communications.
- Develop and deliver communications strategies, key messages and detailed plans.
- Demonstrate excellent project management skills.
- Advanced listening and interpretation skills.
- Creative, innovative thinking.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong deadline-orientation and ability to work under tight deadlines and manage time accordingly.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 5-7 years in internal communication and content writing roles. Previous experience in large, matrix organizations.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Bachelor's or master's degree in marketing, journalism or communications.
What you can look for
- You should be comfortable working in a flexible and agile environment, often with virtual teams across time zones. And you will coordinate communications work between our team, in-house designers and vendors across EY. Demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and manage time effectively are crucial to the success of the role.
What working at EY offers
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations - Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK - and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We- ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
EY is committed to being inclusive in all dimensions of diversity to ensure every employee is able to be and bring their authentic self to work, every day.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we- re using the finance products, expertise and systems we- ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.