TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:368 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EY GDS - Manager - Service Desk Management (8-14 yrs)
Manager - Service Desk Management
- Manager - Service Desk Management role is responsible to manage the Workplace Enablement Services - Centralized Service desk across GDS India facilities. This role will be responsible to oversee 24/7 Service desk operations and handle all employee queries and challenges.
- As a Service Desk Manager, you will identify and leverage new opportunities to expand the service desk operations to meet changing customer expectations, ensuring a customer centric model of best practice.
- The goal is to focus on attending and resolving requests within Turn Around Time and work towards the feedback received from the employees.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage Service desk, ensuring all the requests are resolved on enhancing customer experience.
- Possess experience in continuous improvement delivering impactful customer outcomes.
- Identify and own a broad range of customer touchpoints in the service desk operations making it a vital part of understanding and mapping customer journeys.
- Identify and work with Service desk tool provider for continual improvement and work towards improving the adoption of service desk usage by the employees making it more user friendly.
- Provide insights from customer feedback to the respective functions of workplace enablement services to adapt new ways of working that can improve the customer experience.
- Oversee the operations of Workplace Enablement Service desk ensuring all the requests are attended and resolved within the Turn Around Time of the requests.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric mind-set with both a clear top-line strategy and provide a granular view of customer behaviour to the respective functions.
- Provide regular reports and publish dashboards to the workplace enablement services leaders which would help to understand the customer requirement and target to achieve the need.
- Build a strong relationship between Workplace enablement services and business by providing key insights in supporting business decisions.
- Work with multiple centers across India and drive implementations on identified initiatives to enhance the service desk overall employee experience.
- Work on escalations and issues raised by customer with respective functions and ensure to provide relevant solution to the customer.
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications - External:
Skills and attributes for success:
- Required conceptual skills and proven experience in the successful driving of customer experience in service desk operations.
- Ability to adapt, being updated on current developments in the industry and implement transformational initiatives.
- Demonstrate integrity, values and hold high moral grounds
- Strong verbal and written communication, active listening and interpretation skills
- Manage stakeholders, including leaders, vendors and build strong relationships
- Strong influencing abilities
- Ability to manage conflict and resolutions
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- Degree preferably in hospitality or related degree preferably with a work experience in similar field.
- Minimum 8-10 years experience.
Ideally, you'll also have :
- Experience in working in large matrixed organizations
- Ability to function in a rapidly changing, heavily matrixed and often virtual environment
- Ability to prioritize, drive and adapt to change quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Culturally sensitivity and be capable of handling interactions with a - global mindset-
- To Coach/mentor team members in a cross-functional environment
What we look for:
- Strategic thinker; ability to look at the bigger picture and can partner with key stakeholders to drive the direction of the business
- Ability to use a strategic, solution-oriented approach to creating interest in our unique value proposition with senior level executives