EY GDS - Manager - Post Merger Integration Specialist - Post Deal/M&A/Carve Out/Divestiture (8-10 yrs)
GDS TAS professionals work as an extended team to global TAS practices. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital.
- Within TAS, Operational Transaction Services (OTS) services clients with a full range of hands-on, operationally focused support and advice across the transaction life cycle, across buyers and sellers. We cover a wide range of operational aspects, including divestiture advisory services, carve-out readiness and support, operational due diligence, synergy assessment and delivery, day-one readiness assessment, 100-day planning, integration process support, carve-out/stand-alone costs assessment and risks, and cost reduction. Our professionals work on transactions and business development across the globe.
We are looking at people with good team management experience, stakeholder management & business development experience
Key responsibilities of the role would be:
- Work on client engagement teams executing Operational Transaction Services which support key decision makers in developing and executing strategies for transactions.
- Assess the client's state of readiness with respect to people, resources, planning, data collection and strategy, while identifying high-risk areas, unidentified issues and areas for overall improvement.
- Demonstrate excellent skills in project execution, including synergy assessment, problem-solving, and facilitation.
- Assist with the execution of the integration/divestiture plan while working to constantly identify areas for improvement, including resolving integration/divestiture issues.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Post Graduate degree in business, accounting, finance, engineering, computer science or related field from a premier institute with 8-10 years of applicable industry and/or consulting experience
- At least 5 years of functional experience including in corporate finance, supply chain, manufacturing, procurement, shared service center operations, commercial operations, R&D, sales and finance function operations
- Understanding of M&A life cycle, carve-out / integration of a business post-announcement of transaction, cross-border M&A
- Possess financial analysis experience from a number of pre- and post-deal transactions, with the ability to link detailed operational analysis to P&L, cash flow and balance sheet