EY GDS - Manager - IT Integration/Advisory/Consulting/Strategy (7-11 yrs)
EY GDS - Manager - ITTS (IT Integration /IT Advisory /IT Consulting /IT Strategy)
The GDS Operational Transaction Services - IT Capability team in India, advises and supports OTS country practices and clients through the complete deal life cycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring. The team deliver buy side and sell side engagements for corporate firms and private equity houses across the transaction life-cycle.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Support Operational Transaction Services team practice Offices in the US, UK, Europe, APAC etc. to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc. This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
- Perform secondary research to analyze and present company information, Financial and Technological trends, identify benchmarks, etc. from both internal and external sources
- Perform data analysis and bench marking to develop management insights as well quality presentation material for the clients
- Draw and use knowledge and experience across all aspects of IT in business, provide insightful, deal-relevant points of view, recommendations based on robust analysis and addressing complex technical points
- Ensure optimum utilization of self and team members on chargeable engagements
- Support conversion of opportunities to wins through involvement in sales proposal/pitch process
- Drive operational metrics of the business
- Lead, manage or contribute to internal practice development including development of tools, accelerators, methodologies and market propositions
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION: -
- MBA / PGDM with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- 7-11 years of prior experience with an IT Technology / Consulting organization or IT department of a large organization
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Broad knowledge and deep understanding of one or more technical areas such as ERP / SCM / CRM / HCM, IT Infrastructure and Network, Solution Architecture / Pre-Sales, IT Contract Management, Enterprise Architecture, Cloud / On-premise Technology Architecture and Programming, etc.