TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:704 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
EY GDS - Manager - EHS - CCaSS (7-12 yrs)
Ey GDS - CCaSS - Manager- EHS - GDS Location
About EY :
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
About EY GDS:
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) Assurance practice supports global EY client-serving teams with their reviews across industry sectors, including financial services, manufacturing and technology, among others. Through the right multidisciplinary team of professionals with the sector knowledge and subject matter expertise, EY GDS Assurance enables EY client teams in over 30 countries to help world's leading companies meet their audit requirements.
- The manager shall provide advisory services in the domain of Environment Health & Safety, EHS management system reporting, risk assessment, due diligence, data validations and other functions deemed necessary to support the EHS function
- The Manager will be responsible for working closely with CCaSS leadership, Partners, and other Senior Managers on client engagements across regions within EY.
- The primary responsibility will be consulting with clients on technical EHS advisory capabilities; collaborating with partners, senior managers and clients to influence EHS strategy, balancing occupational health and safety risk and client expectations; ensuring our engagement team thoroughly understands our clients' unique EHS needs; building relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service; managing performance and identifying opportunities to improve our products and processes.
- While the Manager will be based out of our Noida/Bangalore/Mumbai/Kolkata/Hyderabad/Pune/Chennai office, the individual will be required to travel to other countries (short term) for executing the client engagements
- Execute the following CCaSS solutions using Global service delivery framework:
- EHS Advisory
- Hazard identification and risk assessment
- Environmental management system- design and implementation
- EHS digital tools support and implementation such as Gabi, Sphera, Enablon, Gensuite
- Environment Health & Safety due diligence
- A proven record of excellence managing, mentoring and upskilling a team of high-performing colleagues
- Proven track record on researching and resolving emerging client issues, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies
- Provide subject matter expertise on EHS inter-alia, including risk frameworks, governance, management and measurement, strategy, and regulatory expectations
- Contribute to materials, tools and methodologies to support (EHS) proposition in client meetings, engagements, events, and broader thought leadership
- Maintain detailed knowledge of global EHS regulations and awareness of market trends, competitor activity and offerings
- Lead engagements, delivering high quality EHS solutions to our clients, including managing the delivery team
- Manage and grow GDS EHS services to multiple regions, with high quality service across all CCaSS engagements, by being connected, responsive and insightful internally and with clients.
- Deliver training on CCaSS methodology and other current market trends and industry issues
- Strong focus on operational excellence, efficiency, and cost. It is critical to improve overall utilization levels in GDS, especially at senior and manager levels, while increasing overall retention and ensuring people development.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
- Post graduate degree in EHS/sustainability/environment or engineering (chemical/mechanical/civil) from reputed institutes in India with a focus on environment, sustainability, and climate change issues. An additional certification of NEBOSH, IOSH is good to have
- 7-11 years of experience in the space of environment health and safety and sustainability preferably with reputed consulting firms, engineering firms and industries
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations such as OSHA, IOSH, NIOSH, ISO codes of practice across Americas, EMEA, Oceania
- Exposure to digital platform such as Sphera, Enablon, Gabi, Gensuite will be an added advantage
- Understanding of EHS data, KPIs and data vendors and service providers would be a plus
- Knowledge of, and experience in preparing EHS reports, and strategies would be preferrable
- Ability to lead with teams in varied contexts & environment
- Relationship building skills with global leadership; ability to interact with all levels credibly
- Influencing skills -ability to work within ambiguity and build consensus across diverse groups.
- Demonstrates passion & energy at work and in promoting EY values & behaviours
- Excellent communication & articulation skills with focus on stakeholder management
- Flexibility and willingness to travel on short notice, where necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.