TA at EY GDS (EY Global Delivery Services)
Views:739 Applications:136 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
EY GDS - Manager - Business Valuations - CA/CPA/CFA (10-12 yrs)
GDS TAS Valuations
Within TAS, the Valuation and Business Modeling group helps clients understand the value of their business, securities, intellectual property, capital equipment, intangibles and other assets. The group is comprised of several key areas, including business valuation, business modeling, capital equipment and complex securities.
- Manage engagements for intangible business valuations for management planning; mergers and acquisitions (M&A); financial reporting; tax and regulatory compliance; restructuring and reorganization; and corporate strategy.
- Identify issues and propose strategies related to the procedures executed.
- Assume a leadership role in report generation and detailed financial modeling.
- Maintain and develop positive, productive, and professional relationships with EY offices globally
- Supervise, develop and mentor professionals at the Staff and Senior level.
- Demonstrate teamwork and responsibility with engagement team members.
- Manage a team of 15-20 Valuation professionals
- Use current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of services provided.
- Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Senior Managers on proposals and new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of current business and economic developments relevant to our as well as the client's business.
Job requirements :
To qualify, candidates must have:
- A post-graduate degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CA) or Business with 10 years of related work experience
- A minimum of 5 years direct experience in utilizing Valuation techniques and methodologies such as Purchase Price Allocations (PPA), Discounted Cash Flow (DCF), Income Approach, market comparables, etc. in a business valuation firm or practice or in venture capital, investment banking, commercial banking, financial research, national valuation firm or experience working in a corporate finance role for an organization, preferably for M&A activities
- Experience in financial modeling including experience building models from scratch in MS Excel and related software preferred
- Preferable achievement in or significant progress towards a CFA, ASA, CPA or related certification.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in any of the following sectors will be added advantage - Financial Services, Oil and Gas, Technology, Consumer Products, Power and Utilities and Life Science
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness and ability to travel, when necessary
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.