EY GDS - Assistant Director - ITTS - Information Technology/Consulting - SAP/ERP (13-15 yrs)
Assistant Director - ITTS (IT Technology /Consulting - SAP/ERP)
- The GDS Operational Transaction Services - IT Capability team in India, advises and supports OTS country practices and clients through the complete deal lifecycle, providing a range of sell-side and buy-side IT services to clients. Services range from complex IT due diligence, integration planning and execution, carve out/ separation, post deal value enhancement through to corporate restructuring.
- Support Operational Transaction Services team practice Offices in US, UK, Europe, APAC etc. to sell, manage and deliver IT Transaction Services engagements including IT Due Diligence, IT Post Merger Integration, IT Carve-outs/ Separation, etc.
This would include:
- IT Due diligence and red flag reports
- IT Costing
- TSA Costing and Analysis
- Contracts Evaluation and Analysis
- IT Operating Model Development
- Project Management / PMO Support
Technical Skills :
Must Have :
- 13-15 years of prior experience with an IT Technology /Consulting organization
- Large IT project execution experience with in-depth knowledge of IT project life cycles
- Proven success in ERP projects in the areas of SCM, warehousing, purchasing and production, in the context of SAP MM, SRM, MDM and Ariba
- Proven track record in ERP projects in the areas of SCM, Sales, Order Management and eCommerce, in the context of SAP
- Proven success in ERP projects in the areas of finance, controlling, reporting and planning, in the context of SAP
- (Essential) experience with transaction projects
- Experience in advising Digital Strategies and Data Driven Business Models, IoT
- Detailed knowledge of the technical content of corporate strategies, product / service strategies, business model development, make or buy analyzes, business process optimization, enterprise architecture management (EAM), IT governance and IT architecture
Good to Have :
- Experience in transactions, including pre-deal (IT Due Diligence) and/or or Post deal IT post merger integration, separation/carve-out assignments with exposure to managing areas such as IT Applications, Infrastructure, IT TSA, IT Costs, etc.
- Experience in industry as a consultant (within an organisation's IT department, IT procurement or IT vendor management)
- Understanding of organizational processes such as Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Report
- Experience in business development, from opportunity identification to developing new business with external clients
- Any of the IT Certifications such as PMP/Prince 2, CBAP, ITIL, TOGAF, CCNA / CCNP, SAP, R/3, S/4, HANA, Process Mining etc.
- MBA / PGDM with B. Tech. from a reputed institute with a technology background.
- B Tech / M. Tech. candidates from reputed engineering institutes with a combination of business and technical exposure