EY GDS - Assistant Director - Automation - GDS TAS Data & Analytics Team (12-14 yrs)
GDS TAS Data n- Analytics team is a group of over 100 professionals proficient in a range of data analytics and automation technologies. It works as a centre of excellence for global TAS practices, as a thought leadership and tool engine to support new analytics tool development, process re-engineering and automation, financial analytics and user-focused visualization.
Primary responsibilities -
- Drive automation including process automation and intelligent automation in TAS services by working closely with TAS regional and global Innovation & Digital leaders
- Design, model and develop solutions which includes RPA and emerging technologies such as analytics, cognitive capabilities and Artificial intelligence
- Work with GDS and regional TAS engagement teams to identify and realize opportunities for efficiency in engagement delivery through automation solutions
- Lead and work on multiple automation projects simultaneously, tracking project progress, providing assistance and support to the developers and liaising with project sponsors
- Lead interface with multiple stakeholders on Automation, including IT services, Data privacy and Risk management
- Partner with Innovation leaders in continuously evaluating new emerging technologies and re-calibrating the Automation execution road-map for TAS and GDS
- Contribute to culture of innovation by actively seeking ways to enhance the capability, performance efficiency and success of the team
- Manage team's performance, serve as a positive leader and mentor, and contribute to the segment performance; lead training and coaching plan for continuous upskill of the team
- Champion a better, faster and simpler way of doing things. Apply original thinking and continuous improvement to processes, systems or services and manage change to better serve customer needs
- Increase contribution and value of GDS Data n- Analytics team on automation and analytics projects of TAS practices, by communicating and demonstrating GDS capabilities among TAS practioners in the regions.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Overall 12-14 years of experience with expertise in range of automation and analytics technologies such as Blue Prizm, Automation Anywhere, and exposure to cognitive and artificial intelligence
- 10+ years of experience in managing large global cross-functional teams/projects, influencing senior level stakeholders
- Master's Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
Strong technical skills in the following:
- Software development experiences in Java and/or C/C++ as well as advanced databases
- Experience in design, development and implementation of automation using Robotics, cognitive and artificial intelligence
- Experience in Advanced Data Visualization tools, such as Tableau, Spotfire, Qlikview and others for integration between disparate data sources, design and implementation of KPIs and generation of automatic and scalable visualizations that will facilitate extraction of business insights.
- Function, Client or Industry specific data exploitation concepts
- Preferred exposure to JSON, Cloud Foundry, Pivotal, MatLab, Spark, Greenplum, Cassandra, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Informatica, Angular JS, Python, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project and people management skills with experience in serving global clients