Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:423 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Expert - Government Advisory Practice - Private Investment Sector (10-15 yrs)
EY is looking for a Private Investment Sector Expert for Government advisory practice.
Education Qualifications (Mandatory) : BE / BTECH
- Graduate/PostGraduate in Engineering
- At least 10 years of working experience with Private Investment and partnership projects.
- Experience in infrastructure policy formulation at the state / national level.
- Experience with planning, project preparation and appraisal, project evaluation, design, and procurement. monitoring and evaluation.
- Must have proven experience and knowledge of executing and designing private sector investment and participation policies, programs, and projects in a developing country environment.
- Experience in designing and delivering training/capacity building initiatives; experience in PIM will be an added advantage-
- Candidate should have excellent domain and functional knowledge, excellent communication skills, and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills for direct interaction with business stakeholders and Higher Authorities in Govt Departments
- Candidate should be proactive, taking initiative, and be a self-starter
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.