EY - Director - Parthenon's Supply Chain Practice - Building Materials Sector - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
EY-Parthenon works on the most complex and high-profile performance improvement and business transformations across supply chain, manufacturing & procurement, customer, sales etc. We are a group of experienced professionals with diverse background who work across a broad portfolio of clients and industry sectors. As such, we bring a wealth of deep sector and functional knowledge to our clients in the context of delivering functional and operational transformations.
Your key responsibilities:
Directors act as the primary client contacts on EY-Parthenon and are responsible for translating client needs into project tasks and deliverables. Directors drive the growth of the business and develop the practice by working alongside partners on new opportunities with potential clients, including preparing for and participating in pitch meetings, creating proposals and working on the sale process. Directors are also responsible for mentoring, inspiring and developing team staff. Additionally, Directors manage problem-solving and team analytical activities and serve as key liaisons between consulting team members, EY-Parthenon partners, and our clients.
As a Director with EY-Parthenon's Supply Chain practice, you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative supply chain organizations in the world. Moreover, you'll have the opportunity to help our clients solve complex supply chain problems, developing innovative solutions that transform the supply chain, improving performance and resiliency across the plan, source, make, deliver/return functions of the supply chain.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Business and Commercially Driven - work in a fast-paced, exciting environment with strong business acumen to drive value to our clients. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge in your functional area of supply chain. Demonstrate ability to quickly learn new processes and uncover new offering that may assist current customer base.
- Capability Development - contribute to our practice development initiatives, supporting the continued focus on our team as a great place to work. Provide mentoring and motivate diverse client engagement teams by delivering constructive on-the-job coaching to team members, while fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment.
- Learning - learn and develop technical and personal skills to support achievement of career goals, through a blend of structured learning, coaching and experiences.
- Building Relationships - Cultivate strong relationships with client personnel and deliver quality client services. Strive to assist our clients uncover additional areas of opportunity and manage the business development process. Understand EY and its service lines and actively assess what the firm can deliver to serve clients.
- Execution Focus: Drive high-quality work within expected timeframes and on budget. Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure clients are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- MBA (from a premier institute) with a good academic background
- At least 8+ years of relevant post MBA experience of working in supply chain role
- Extensive end-to-end supply chain transformation and inventory management experience
- Proven track record delivering improved supply chain planning, sales and operations planning, logistics optimization and inventory management for leading organizations
- Specific experience leading supply chain planning projects within the building products / manufacturing sector and extensive experience of supply chain planning across other sectors
- Operated as a supply chain professional in a leading corporate in an operational role