Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:611 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Data Scientist - Government & Public Sector (5-11 yrs)
EY India is hiring Data Scientist for its Government and Public sector advisory.
EY is considering applications to build the team's capacity at the Senior Consultant level.
The Senior Consultant's specific role will vary depending on the project and the sector.
Currently, looking for a person for the vacancy in Government and Public Sector for a specific project for a government client.
Basic Qualifications and Experience:
- B.E./B. Tech. in Computer Science and Information Technology
Roles and responsibilities:
- Minimum 5 Years' HANDS-ON experience using Python to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/ drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Certification in Python
- Knowledge of Generative AI platforms like OpenAI / Llama / Falcone / Flan-T5 etc.
- Very good communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work in fast paced environments.
Project location- Bhopal
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.