EY - Credit Policy Role (5-12 yrs)
As a As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
- Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
- We are seeking experienced and driven individual specialising in Banking Policy Formation within the MSME/SME or Commercial Lending verticals.
Your key responsibilities:
- Policy Development-
o Formulate Policies for clients in the Banking and NBFC industry
o Stay abreast of industry trends, regulatory changes and market dynamics to ensure policies are aligned with evolving landscape
- Risk Management-
o Conduct thorough assessments related to Policy validations for Banking/NBFC clients
- Compliance Oversight-
o Ensure policies formulated / validated adhere to regional and international Banking regulations
- Strategic Advisory-
o Provide expert guidance to clients on policy-related matters within the Financial services space
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 2 to 8 years of relevant work experience in policy formulation of SME/MSME- secured and unsecured Loans (mandatory), Commercial Loans (mandatory), Home Loans and Loan against Property
- Master's in Banking / Finance/ other related fields or Chartered Accountancy Degree
Skills and attributes:
In addition to technical competence, what will set you up for success at EY is your ability to:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Project management skills
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer:
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organization, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.