HR Associate at Ernst & Young
Views:1347 Applications:269 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Technology Consulting (3-7 yrs)
EY India- Tech Consulting - Delhi NCR/ Bangalore
The consultant/S.consultant will be involved in providing objective advise, expertise, guidance, and specialist skills with the aim of achieving the project targets. The consultant will mainly work with the EY team to:
- Contribute to client engagements and lead specific work-streams
- Support the delivery / execution of high-quality deliverables and manage service quality, brand and client expectations
- Evaluate current processes, policies, operating model to identify gaps/areas of improvement
- Identify, baseline, benchmark business KPIs and create business case for transformation
- Design the future state processes, policies & operating model to achieve identified business outcomes
- Contribute to brand development by supporting creation of thought leadership articles and point-of-views
- Contribute to knowledge development
- Support the Engagement Manager for activities such as engagement economics and receivables, project resources and team utilization
- Demonstrate significant industry / solution expertise
- Ensure compliance to the firm's standards, processes and policies
- 3 to 7 years of relevant post MBA experience ; Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Process excellence/Business excellence/Operations excellence)
- Operating Model design and Transformation experience across Sales, Finance, IT, Procurement etc.
- Process optimization/transformation experience in areas like Lead to Order(L2O), Order to Cash(O2C), Record to report(R2R), Procure to Pay(P2P) etc.
- Experience in working on cost optimization programs
- In-depth domain knowledge of Technology sector. Should have worked in any one or more of following sub-sectors of technology sector - IT/ITeS/GIC/SSC, Engineering services, BPO, Semiconductors, IT Hardware, Software, Internet and e-commerce
- Knowledge of technology sector and key market trends
- Relevant consulting experience with Big 4 is preferred, or
- Industry experience of managing functions under controllership, FP&A, Revenue mgmt., transactional finance, etc. especially within the professional services domain is preferred
- Exposure to data management and analytics
- MS Visio, Qlik, Power BI, Tableau
- Expertise in areas such as - Go To Market Strategy | Competitive Strategy |Finance Transformation |EBIT/Margin Improvement |Cost Optimization |Performance Management |Process transformation/reimagination (L2O, O2C, R2R, FP&A) |Location Strategy |Outsourcing Advisory |Program management | Current State Assessment and improvement opportunity identification | Target Operating Model (TOM) (Sales, Finance, Delivery)
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Hands on experience with different data visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI
- Exposure to ERP suite like Oracle, SAP across modules SD, FICO, PS, MM
- Experience with process mapping tools like Microsoft Visio, IBM Blueworks, Celonis etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.