EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Supply Chain & Operations JDA Practice (3-10 yrs)
Looking for Consultant/Senior Consultant for our SC&O JDA practice at EY Global Delivery; to work on Supply Chain transformation engagements for our clients globally across Transportation Management and Enterprise Supply Planning modules
- You will work with the extended team and/or client to design and deliver actionable supply chain transformation projects
Your primary roles will be:
- Deliver as part of a globally diverse Supply Chain Advisory team entrusted with the task of delivering Supply Chain engagements for clients across various Industry Groups
Responsibilities would range across:
- Project scoping/requirement gathering
- Client Management
Desired Experience and Skills:
- B.E./MBA with 3-10 years of relevant experience in JDA
- Strong JDA Development and Configuration/Set-up experience
- Strong functional knowledge at a sub-process/activity level in JDA TMS with experience across:
- Load Planning – Order Management, Load building and optimization
- Execution – Track & Trace, Events etc.
- Financials – AP, AR
- Installation and Configuration
- Effective communication skills and experience with customer facing relationships for both project and sustain related functions
- A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills
- Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused
- Experience in a consulting firm and global exposure is desirable.
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.