EY - Consultant/Senior Consultant - IT General Control (2-5 yrs)
- Experience in IT General Controls testing (ITGC) with specific experience in Change Management controls, Logical Access controls & Backup controls testing
- Experience in IT Application controls testing for ERP's such as Oracle, SAP etc.
- Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), ITGC, Risk Assurance process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOCR, SSAE 16 SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
- Determine that the work delivered is of high quality.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coaches, counsels and develops junior team members.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
To qualify for the role you must have
Graduate/B.E/M.B.A with 2 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in risk advisory/related ITGC audit experience/external audit experience