EY - Consultant - Performance Improvement - Finance Domain - Blackline (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
About the opportunity
- We are seeking highly capable and multidisciplinary team members to build our Performance Improvement- Finance (PI Finance) offering to our clients. We are seeking Consultants and Senior Consultants.
- Focus on performance improvement,- cost management, activity-based costing, financial modelling and helping CFOs to assess and- improve their finance function
- Work in multidisciplinary teams, provide insights and recommendations on people, processes and systems and work with clients to deliver performance improvements
- You will deepen your subject matter expertise as part of a global network of finance GDS-Consulting professionals and get the opportunity to work on global projects
We are looking for top class Finance Performance Improvement Professionals with all or few of the below mentioned roles:
- 2-5- years of consulting experience
- 2 real time projects on any finance functions with implementation of technical solutions like Oracle ARCS, Trintech, BlackLine
- Experience with finance functions
- Record to report processes involving account reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany etc.
- Knowledge on Financial Consolidation and Close, Cost Allocation and Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems; technical know-how of SAP ERP/HANA, Oracle GL (good to have)
- Strong accounting skills and understands financial reports and statements
- Good experience in Chart of accounts design
- Should have knowledge of activities in financial close of an organisation for month/Quarter/Annual close
- Translate business requirements to technical language and model/program them in applications
- Managing/ supervising teams of people on project work
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Open to travel (Domestic & International)
Job Type - PERMANENT
Job Time - FULLTIME
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.