EY - Consultant/Manager/Senior Consultant - Data Governance (10-16 yrs)
Consultant/Manager/Senior Consultant - Data Governance
EY is looking for a motivated, result oriented and quality focused professional with strong consulting and technical skills to perform data governance consulting and delivery for our clients.
The candidate must have a strong background in data architecture, data warehousing & development.
The candidate may need to involve in sales, pre-sales, business development for the firm and actively engage in responding to RFPs, Oral presentations to clients and negotiations
The opportunity :
- We are looking for a senior consultant with expertise in industry leading Data Governance Consulting to join the Technology Consulting team. This will provide the candidate with a great opportunity to be part of a leading firm and be instrumental in the growth of our Data and Analytics practice in general and data governance capabilities in particular.
Your key responsibilities :
- Provide consulting services to help our clients establish and deeply embed industry standard Data Governance practices, frameworks, platforms and processes while aligning to their data, technology and business strategies.
- Provide client guidance in planning, and exercising oversight, and control over management of data and the use of data and data-related sources, including but not limited to defining roles, responsibilities, and processes for ensuring accountability for and ownership of data assets across an enterprise
- Provide consultancy in areas such as (but not limited to) data architecture, data migration, data quality and help client with solutions to resolve their biggest challenges in areas of data management
Provide guidance to teams perform the following :
- Capture business requirements and translate into a complete data platform technical specification.
- Create data models that meet the reporting & analytic requirements.
- Design appropriate data acquisition, transformation and load routines to populate the data mart/data warehouse
- Design reporting applications including dashboards, reports and OLAP.
- Provide recommendations on data best practices, technologies, industry trends and evaluate vendors and service provides on behalf of the client,
- Plan and run workshop sessions on data governance and architecture with key stakeholders of clients including their various lines of businesses and technology teams, as well as other partners and vendors in engagements
- Help clients identify areas of opportunity with regards to improving data quality, and lead initiatives to resolve long-standing quality issues
- Work on business development activities including proposal building, pre-sales and be part of oral presentations with prospective clients
- Build data and analytics capability teams, actively develop business and drive growth
- Work closely with technology and SI vendors, partners and other EY Teams to deliver to the needs of the client and the Technology consulting practice
- Establish strong relationship with client and our practice teams
- Build strong pipeline of work for EY in Data and Analytics services and help build consulting and delivery capability at all levels.
Skills and attributes for success :
- Must have strong consulting experience in data governance across various industry sectors and geographies, globally
- Must have thorough knowledge of relevant domain frameworks like DAMA/EDMS
- Must have hands on experience in industry leading data governance technologies such as Collibra Governance, SAP Data Hub, Informatica
- Must strong experience in key areas of data management including data architecture, data quality, data security
- Must have good understanding of BI and Data Warehouse, Reference and MDM, Data Integration and Interoperability, Documents and Content, Data modelling and design, Data Science, ML and Big Data, Analytics and Dashboarding.
- Should have a broad knowledge of Cloud, IT Applications, Enterprise systems, COTS products, Digital and emerging technologies, and IT Governance
- Demonstrable professional technical writing expertise and client presentation skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Bachelors or Masters degree from a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience (preferably government/ public sector, Oil and Gas, BFSI) and relevant Data Governance and Data Architecture of 10-16 years.
- Have experience in Big-4s consulting, IT Industry Majors or Management Consulting firms globally
- Have exposure DAMA/EDMS
- Excellent communication skills with consulting experience is a pre-requisite
- A valid passport for travel and open to medium to long term travel to MENA region.
Ideally, you- ll also have :
- MBA/ /B Tech (any stream)
- COBIT or TOGAF certification
The link provided below will redirect you to a website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.