Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:8179 Applications:365 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:179
EY - Consultant - Cyber Security - Government Advisory (3-10 yrs)
The opportunity - Consultant - Cyber Security:
Cyber Security is one of the most important risks facing businesses today. Systems and processes are becoming increasingly interconnected and automated and many organizations are now reliant upon technology to drive business strategy and growth. Our clients are overwhelmingly turning to EY for help and guidance on how to protect their assets, minimize business disruption and improve security as they continue to exploit technology and the Internet of things.
The candidate is required to travel across India for project engagements.
Role description :
Your key responsibilities
- Responsible for the technical execution and the quality of the deliverables for the engagements
- Promote the development of the team by providing constructive on-the-job feedback/coaching to team members
- Demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge
Skills and attributes for success
- Internal & External Penetration Testing on Network Infrastructure (including Servers, firewalls, Routers, switches, etc) including conducting wireless security assessment, cloud security, VoIP assessments.
- Red team exercises, threat hunting, OSINT.
- Network penetration testing tools such as nessus, nmap, core impact, metasploit and similar
- Analyzing Router, Switches, Firewall rule base focused on security.
- Virtualization technologies (VMware), SAP network security. Telecom network security, VOIP
- Security Architecture Review
- Database, application, and web server secure design, implementation & review
- Proficiency with understanding and writing/modifying exploits
To qualify for the role you must have
- Any engineering graduate or post graduate degree
- Minimum 3-10 years of cyber security experience (client serving candidates preferred)
- Experience in conducting infrastructure/network security assessments including red team exercises, penetration testing assessments
- At least one of the following certifications preferred - CISA/ CISM/CISSP/ PMP etc or any other industry accredited security certifications (e.g. Penetration Testing with Backtrack)
- Government and Public sector experience is favorable for the position