Director at Ernst and Young
Views:5410 Applications:1321 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
EY - Consultant - Business Analyst (0-3 yrs)
- Responsible for executing client related engagements under the supervision of seniors.
- Determine that work delivered is of high quality meeting client requirements.
- Assist Senior Consultants & Managers in developing proposals for various opportunities
- Assist in building and contributing to internal knowledge database and other related internal initiatives.
- Standardize existing solutions and their work products so that it can be resourced and leveraged by other working teams within EY
Expectations at this level:
- Understanding and documenting clients- business processes and requirements, performing root cause analysis, developing business cases and interviewing various resources to gather required information
- Establishing relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services. Monitoring progress and keeping key stakeholders informed about progress and expected outcomes. Staying abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business
- Demonstrating the ability to digest, incorporate and leverage new knowledge. Remaining current on new developments in advisory services, capabilities and industry knowledge
- Identify opportunities to build and develop technology prototypes to clients based on the client scenarios to be demonstrated as quick wins
- Beyond processes, evaluate opportunities and build prototypes for driving data related analytics and model development catered for business insights. Good understanding of economics, statistics and econometric models
- Demonstrate an understanding of data science to combine insights into process design for client scenarios
- Taking full responsibility for tasks, including consistent self-review of work to identify and improve an approach for producing high-quality work products, while working under supervision
- Conduct research and prepare client presentations, information memorandums and thought leadership documents.
- Keep abreast with developments in business related areas and assist team leaders/managers in preparing client decks.
- To further promote to a senior role, skills such as identifying issues and forming hypothesis; presenting findings and recommendations to clients; building prototypes and implementing recommendations; managing work streams within a project; leading analysts on specified work tasks need to be developed.
- BE/ B Tech/ Other relevant graduate degree with good academic track record.
- MBA / Post Graduation - Preferably with Statistics and economics background
- 0-3 years of relevant work-experience in one or more of the above functions - Internships/ experience with data modeling and data science in business related scenarios
- MS-Office (Excel and PowerPoint) with advanced level application
- Data modeling and data analysis experience in Python, R,
- Fair competence in research methodologies (Primary and Secondary research)
- Excellent report writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills to develop relationships with clients and team
Additional Details :
- Candidates should be willing to travel extensively