Director at Ernst and Young
Views:2103 Applications:473 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
EY - Business Architect - Management Consulting (3-8 yrs)
Expectations from the Role
Consulting background (preferably) or Industry background (Business excellence / functional role) with expertise in at least two of the areas listed - Business transformation, Business process Re-engineering, Market assessment, Post-merger integration, Strategy and Business planning, Sales and Marketing improvement / transformation, Strategic Cost Reduction, Supply Chain Management / transformation
Client service delivery/execution
- Lead role in execution of projects (Project delivery) at times multiple clients. Assume independent responsibility for smaller clients
Manage client personnel
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments, with guidance from the Partner /Manager
- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Actively support business development efforts including taking proposal preparation
- Create and manage good independent relationships with clients
- Expand opportunities with existing clients, identify and acts on referrals typically in relation to service line
- Build broad networks within the firm locally and internationally
- Demonstrate industry / solution expertise
- Be a strong team player
- Build a strong team and be a strong role model, mentor and coach
- Assist in resolving people issues
- Assist in recruiting activities
Essentials (prerequisites) :
- In-depth knowledge and experience within a relevant service design discipline.
- Experience in being highly accountable for quality and project delivery.
- Experience with conceptualization and ideation.
- Workshop planning and facilitation skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
- Ability to respond positively and calmly to shifting priorities, demands and timelines.