HR Associate at Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:901 Applications:287 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Business Analyst - Transfer Agency (5-12 yrs)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you training, opportunities, and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
Business Analysts Transfer agency - Business Consulting Risk - FSRM - PAN India (Preferred location-Kolkata)
EY India is looking for Business Analysts with 5+ years of experience in Transfer agency, Custody Services, Trade confirmation & Settlements and Fund Accounting
The interested candidates are required to have thorough understanding of the following:
1. Detailed knowledge of trade lifecycle and knowledge of Transfer Agency and Custody Services
2. Detailed knowledge of the trade confirmation and settlement process, with exposure fund accounting applications
3. Experience should cover all instrument types including equities, bonds, unit trusts, ETDs, OTCs and FX
4. Knowledge and exposure to Markit and or Trade Flow
5. Requirement gathering and preparation of BRD/FSD & user stories in Agile delivery process.
Key skills required:
1. Risk professionals with experience in Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, and custody services having good exposure to trade lifecycle, settlement and confirmation process
2. Strong understanding of Business Analysis, artefacts, and delivery tools & techniques
3. Strong data analysis and excel skills
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills
5. Ability to work with a diverse and geographically dispersed agile scrum teams
Skills and attributes:
In addition to technical competence, what will set you up for success at EY is your ability to:
- Strong communication, documentation, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative
- Broad consulting and project management skills, effective written and oral communication skills
- Pursue passions beyond work and invest in your wellbeing
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer:
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors, and visionaries. As an organisation, we are investing more time, technology, and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible by sharing your updated resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now