Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:9112 Applications:1282 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:364
EY - Business Analyst - Technology Projects (5-15 yrs)
EY is looking to hire a Business analyst for its Government and Public Sector advisory to support state and central Government in Project Management Unit.
Job Description :
The Project Manager/ Business Analyst will be responsible for the overall success of a project, requirements definition, and quality assurance activities.
Work closely with partners to gather, analyze business requirement, use case, customer problem and gain a deep understanding of the product requirements.
Define product roadmap, prioritizing and planning the feature based on the need of the business.
- Review and recommend approval/modification in documents/ deliverable of the SI in a timely manner
- Monitoring the performance of the overall system in terms of availability and efficiency of desired service levels and recommend SLA linked payment to SI to Project Monitoring Committee
- The candidate should be a BE/B.Tech and MBA from reputed college with strong records and carry minimum 7 years relevant experience in IT/consulting. Experience in driving complex Business Transformation projects
PMP/Price2 is a desirable
- Should have demonstrable knowledge and experience in managing large IT Transformation projects
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with program management, vendor management, quality assurance metrics and techniques
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.