Assistant Manager - Talent Team at EY India
Views:5167 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
EY - Business Analyst - Government Advisory (2-4 yrs)
EY is looking to hire Database analyst in GOV advisory to support Jharkhand Government in Project Management Unit.
Job Description :
- 2 - 4 years of experience in managing database, generating reports through script, analysing the DB requirement & design, automation in reporting using various SQL / VB queries, etc.
- Knowledge of SQL / VB queries is a must
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements.
- You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers :
- EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements.
- We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
About EY :
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we- ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.