HR Associate at Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:1746 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
EY - Business Analyst - Counterparty Credit Risk Domain (6-12 yrs)
Business Analyst - Counterparty Credit Risk (IMM)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
Counterparty Credit Risk-Business Analyst - Business Consulting Risk - FSRM
Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on risk management, regulatory, quantitative, and technology backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well-integrated manner.
We are looking for candidates who will be performing duties in the quant space of Counterparty Credit risk domain including but not limited to CCR exposure model development, Validation and monitoring, Derivatives Pricing, Back testing of IMM, Collateral simulation models development and validation, etc.
Your key responsibilities:
- Strong Business understanding of Derivatives (OTC, ETD and Cleared) and Securities Financing Transactions products
- Able to demonstrate SME skills on Various Credit risk exposure computation methods such as SA-CCR, CEM and IMM
- Strong Understanding of Credit risk metrics such as EE, EPE, PFE, etc
- Understanding of Valuation adjustments such as CVA, DVA, FVA etc
- Good understanding of Basel Norms-III and IV
- Understanding of various RWA Approaches per Basel norms
- Understanding of Credit Risk mitigation techniques- Collateral, Netting, ISDA rules etc
- Knowledge of Market risk concepts-VaR, ES, IRC etc
- Knowledge of Derivatives Pricing and Valuation Models
- Understanding of Collateral Modelling for Variation Margin and Initial Margin
- Working Knowledge of Accounting and Regulatory CVA
- Understanding of Monte Carlo as well as Numerical methods for derivative pricings
- Good understanding on the CCR exposure model validation
- Good to have an experience of Python for risk analytics
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 6 to 12 years of relevant work experience
- Graduation in Commerce/Engg with certificates like CFA, FRM or/& CQF
- MBA in Finance/CA/CMA/CS and with any one or two levels of CFA,FRM
- Programming skills like Python, C++, R are perefered.
Skills and attributes:
In addition to technical competence, what will set you up for success at EY is your ability to:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Willingness to learn and continuously expand technical and business skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and writing skills in Knowledge of additional languages will be considered an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively within a team.
- Project management skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel and work abroad for international projects.
What we look for:
People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following the commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful and able to sustain positive energy, while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer:
With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game- changers, disruptors and visionaries. As an organization, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills and opportunities.
EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.