HR Associate at Ernst and Young Services Pvt. Ltd
Views:3420 Applications:472 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
EY - Business Analyst/Analyst - Market Risk - FRTB (6-15 yrs)
EY India :
- As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you training, opportunities, and creative freedom. At EY, we don't just focus on who you are now, but who you can become. We believe that it's your career and 'It's yours to build' which means potential here is limitless and we'll provide you with motivating and fulfilling experiences throughout your career to help you on the path to becoming your best professional self.
The opportunity :
- Market Risk - FRTB/ Business Analyst/ Analyst - Business Consulting Risk - FSRM - Mumbai/ Bangalore
- Our FSRM team is a fast-moving, high-growth area with huge potential. It offers variety, challenge, responsibility, and the opportunity to realize your leadership potential.
- Our Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice focuses on risk management, regulatory, quantitative, and technology backgrounds. The breadth of experiences of FSRM professionals enables the practice to coordinate the delivery of a broad array of risk management services to capital market participants throughout the world in a well-integrated manner.
Your key responsibilities :
FRTB Consultant : Looking for candidates with Implementation and analysis of the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book (FRTB) Trading Book/Banking Book boundary (FO Policy and Documentation), Standardized Approach (SA) and Internal Model Approach (IMA) also the Basic CVA (BA-CVA) and Standardized Approach for Counterparty Credit Risk (SA-CVA.
Market Risk Analyst :
- Candidate should have exposure to VaR computation, VaR drill down, PnL computation and adjustments, MIS Reporting, Regulatory submission.
- Proven experience of 6 years + in market risk analysis or regulatory implementation, preferably within business consulting or financial institutions or banking industry.
- Strong knowledge of market risk concepts, pricing, valuation, and financial products.
- Practical understanding and experience with regulatory guidelines and requirements related to FRTB SA/IMA, BA-CVA or SA-CVA
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python or R for data analysis and model development is a plus
- Knowledge of risk management systems and software.
To qualify for the role, you must have :
- Bachelor's degree/equivalent
- Preferred certifications: CFA/FRM/CQF
- Relevant experience in financial markets/market risk with good knowledge of key risk metrics and risk process flow.
Skills and attributes :
In addition to technical competence, what will set you up for success at EY is your ability to :
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Strong documentation abilities to create clear and comprehensive technical specifications and project documentation.
- Facilitation skills to lead meetings, gather requirements, and facilitate discussions among team members.
- Relationship-building skills to establish and maintain strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Highly flexible and adaptable to handle changing priorities and project requirements.
- Creative mindset to think outside the box and find innovative solutions to challenges.
- Broad consulting skills to provide valuable insights and recommendations to clients.
What we look for :
- People with the ability to work in a collaborative manner to provide services across multiple client departments while following commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions. We look for people who are agile, curious, mindful, and able to sustain positive energy while being adaptable and creative in their approach.
What we offer :
- With more than 200,000 clients, 300,000 people globally and 33,000 people in India, EY has become the strongest brand and the most attractive employer in our field, with market-leading growth over compete. Our people work side-by-side with market-leading entrepreneurs, game-changers, disruptors, and visionaries. As an organization, we are investing more time, technology and money, than ever before in skills and learning for our people. At EY, you will have a personalized Career Journey and also the chance to tap into the resources of our career frameworks to better know about your roles, skills, and opportunities.
- EY is equally committed to being an inclusive employer and we strive to achieve the right balance for our people - enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing our people to build their career as well as focus on their wellbeing.
- If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible by sharing your updated resume.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now